28 October 2013

Madrid and Cuenca last week, and meeting up with lovely friends .....

 
With Lisa (on the AVE from Madrid to Cuenca which reaches speeds of 190mph) ....
 
 
In beautiful Cuenca ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And waiting for the AVE back to Madrid.....
 
 
The fab Atocha station in Madrid with a tropical garden and pond full of turtles .... imagine that at Kings Cross???!!!.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day ... having a light lunch with Ceci in El Corte Ingles Madrid ....
 
 
 
And a little shopping .....
 
 
 
 
 
 
The lovely Templo de Debod.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'One Direction' ... move over!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The 10th floor of our hotel had a terrace/bar with knee-wobbling views over Madrid  ...!
 
 
 
 
 
For Rosie, Bobby and Jeanie, a Spanish cousin.....
 
 
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spain has a special place in my heart so it is lovely to see your gorgeous photos! I didnĀ“t know about Cuenca, what a spectacular place and amazing views! As always I adore your mix of pix, views, people, animals, decorative elements etc. And always with a twist of humour! You bring joy and warmth to the life of your friends Cindy.

xxx Arne

28 October 2013 at 20:38:00 GMT

 
Blogger Sage said...

Great pics Love the one with the clay jars by the store. If you sent me an email and it was returned it was because yahoo mail wasn't working last week. Seems to be now. When I realized I wasn't getting any emails I tried sending myself one from a different address and it said 'undeliverable'. I will send you another one, too.

29 October 2013 at 21:30:00 GMT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Stats