29 July 2013

Five Went To Steeple Ashton last week ....

... our third visit to lovely Jasmine Cottage and Mandy came too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bratton Camp ....... one of my favourite places to be....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Edington....
 
 
 
 
 
The Ogbournes ....
 
 
 
 
 
Lacock.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Box Hill........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Corsham ......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bradford on Avon......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Avebury ........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Glastonbury Tor .....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte "Bohemian Hippie Chick" Poulloin said...

As always a visual treat for the eyes and spirit!! Well done you!!

29 July 2013 at 23:27:00 BST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wherever there is an hill, there is an English man or woman on top of it! The views are spectacular so I understand your passion for climbing to the top. How many old stone houses are there in England? There must be countless, everyone a treasure in beauty and with fascinating history. I must visit your lovely country some day, it is a shame I still hasenĀ“t.. Your gorgeous photos and interesting facts about old England really give me a lot of pleasure to study! Thank you so much once again!

xxx Arne

29 July 2013 at 23:34:00 BST

 
Blogger Sage said...

Thanks Arne for stating what I am thinking so well. Cindy, your moon photos are better than mine. And I still like the photo of Pixie best.

31 July 2013 at 20:32:00 BST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Stats